Bulit-in Induction Cooker and Ceramic Cooker
CLP Domeo offers a selection of electric water heaters from multiple brands, including RASONIC, Lecon, Jenfort, Zhenfu, and Germany Treasure. Various types of electric water heaters are available, such as instantaneous, showerhead, central storage, and electronic thermostatic models. Customers can compare and choose the most suitable product. Selected electric water heaters come with free delivery and installation. They are suitable for most new public housing, private housing, and village houses. As induction cookers and electric ceramic cookers are easier to clean and more energy-efficient than open flame cookers, their popularity has been growing, especially with the increasing number of open kitchens in new developments. However, what are the key points to consider when choosing between these two types of cookers?
Firstly, the heating methods are different: induction cookers generate heat through the "eddy current" effect between the cooker and iron-containing cookware, while electric ceramic cookers use infrared radiation. Therefore, induction cookers can only be used with iron-containing cookware, while electric ceramic cookers can be used with all heat-resistant cookware.
The biggest advantage of induction cookers is that the heat is directly transferred to the cookware, with a high thermal efficiency of up to 90%. It does not waste electricity and does not increase the surrounding temperature. The thermal efficiency of electric ceramic cookers is also 75%, with even heat distribution, similar to open flame cookers, but it takes time to cool down after use.
The following table can help everyone understand the differences between induction cookers and electric ceramic cookers:
|Induction Cooker||Electric Ceramic Cooker|
|Heating Principle||Generates heat through magnetic field induction at the bottom of the cookware||Uses nickel-chromium metal heating elements to convert electric energy into infrared radiation|
|Cookware Requirements||Metal cookware||No restrictions|
|Heat Transfer Efficiency||Fastest heating speed. High heat transfer efficiency and energy-saving||Even heat distribution. Lower heat transfer rate and higher power consumption|
|Ease of Cleaning||Flat surface, easier to clean||Flat surface, easier to clean|
CLP Domeo Sales Hotline: 2678 2626
Office hours: Mon - Sat, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays).
Items 1-24 of 92
- JNCJNC-R2IDC-BK Built-In or Tabletop 2-Ring Induction Cooker (Free Kitchen Knife and Scissors Set) - PromotionJNC-R2IDC-BK$0.0039,600Special Price $2,200.00 Regular Price $2,680.00
- German PoolGIC-252DB Double-Hob Built-In Induction Cooker (5200W)GIC-252DB$0.0084,900Special Price $4,714.00 Regular Price $6,250.00
- CampusCIC-2028F Tabletop induction cooker (Left: 1600W; Right: 1200W) (Promotion)CIC-2028F$866.00400Special Price $890.00 Regular Price $1,998.00
- CampusCIC-2028F Tabletop induction cooker (Left: 1600W; Right: 1200W)CIC-2028F$893.00600Special Price $925.00 Regular Price $1,998.00
- GeminiGVI-2800 2 in 1 Twin Zone Induction & Infra-red Ceramic Cooker (Limited 30 units)GVI-2800$1,740.00900Special Price $1,790.00 Regular Price $4,998.00
- IzuSelected Estate - RPM3000W 71cm Slim Detachable Hoods + IH2.8KW 2 in 1 Twin Zone Induction & Ceramic Cooker (No installation)RPM3000W+IH2.8KW$1,780.003,000Special Price $1,956.00 Regular Price $4,360.00
- IzuSelected Estate - RPM2800S 71cm Stainless Steel Range Hood + IH2.8KW 2 in 1 Twin Zone Induction & Ceramic Cooker (No Installation)RPM2800S + IH2.8KW$1,888.003,000Special Price $2,067.00 Regular Price $4,960.00
- IzuSelected Estate - IH2.8KW 2 in 1 Twin Zone Induction & Ceramic Cooker + BM190 Bathroom Thermal Ventilation (No installation)IH2.8KW+BM190$2,028.003,000Special Price $2,200.00 Regular Price $4,660.00
- SankiSelected Estate - SK-3100 Hybrid twin zone Cooker (Table Top/Built-In)SK-3100$2,080.00500Special Price $2,980.00 Regular Price $3,980.00
- SankiSK-3100 Hybrid twin zone Cooker (Table Top/Built-In)SK-3100$2,180.00500Special Price $2,980.00 Regular Price $3,980.00
- GoodwayGHC-20285 2800W Built-in/Free stand single zone Induction CookerGHC-20285$2,208.001,500Special Price $2,363.00 Regular Price $2,488.00
- ZANUSSIZIC-8828 Built-in/Table Top 2-way Induction & Infra-red Ceramic Hob (Limited 30 units)ZIC-8828$2,348.00500Special Price $2,390.00 Regular Price $3,880.00