Terms & Conditions
- CLPe Commerce Limited (“CLPeC”) is a service provider of CLP Power Hong Kong Limited (“CLP Power”) and a member of the CLP Group. Domeo is an eCommerce platform and rewards programme operated by CLPeC (“Services”). Our web URL is www.clpdomeo.com (“Domeo eShop”).
CLPeC may send direct marketing information to you upon receipt of your consent. If you do not want to receive any direct marketing information, you should advise CLPeC by contacting our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com.
- If for any reason, CLPeC is unable to provide the Services, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes beyond the control of CLPeC which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the redemption services, CLPeC reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available and appropriate.
- CLPeC has the absolute right to amend, delete or supplement any of the Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion, and to change, suspend or terminate the Services at any time without giving prior notice to customers in its sole discretion.
- To the extent that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable or is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
To the extent permitted by law, CLPeC shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or liability (whether direct, indirect or otherwise), including but not limited to any loss of income, profit or reputation in any way out of:
- any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any computer, internet network or system, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of CLPeC;
- any shortage or inadequacy of any third party service;
- any notice or correspondence which is misdirected, delayed, altered or lost in the information transmission or otherwise.
You understand and agree that
- any material to be downloaded or obtained through the use of the redemption services is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material;
- any advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Domeo eShop or from the Services shall not create a warranty unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of any disputes relating to Domeo, the Services and Domeo Rewards, CLPeC’s decision shall be final.
- In the event of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Unless otherwise specified, references on the Domeo eShop to "CLP" and the "CLP Group" shall mean CLP Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Domeo Rewards Programme (“Domeo Rewards”) is managed and operated by CLPeC and is governed by the terms and conditions set out herein (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Domeo Points are a reward currency distributed through the Domeo eShop by CLPeC to its customers for redemption of coupons, offers and services. (“Domeo Rewards”)
- You may register as a Domeo member free of charge and enjoy the shopping benefits, upon completing the necessary information on the Domeo eShop. Upon successful registration, the individual will receive an email confirmation.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when completing the Domeo account registration form. Failing which, we may suspend terminate your account and all of our rewards and/or Services provided to you in accordance with this Terms and Conditions.
- Approval of application for Membership and grant of the Membership shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of CLPeC. CLPeC may refuse to approve and grant any Membership without giving any reason.
- Membership and the e-Membership Card are non-transferable and non-assignable and may only be used or enjoyed by that individual Member to whom the Membership and the e-Membership Card are granted or issued.
- CLPeC may at any time without prior notice review the criteria for eligibility to the Membership.
- CLPeC is entitled to modify the structure, benefits, contents and other features of the Domeo Rewards, including but not limited to the earning, usage and valid period of Domeo Points, joining programs of or having arrangements with new or other programs and termination of the Domeo Programme, at any time without prior notice. Although CLPeC will use reasonable efforts to notify Members of material changes to the Domeo Rewards and/or to these Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of Members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the Domeo Rewards and these Terms and Conditions. Any earning of Domeo Points by a Member will be deemed as acceptance of any such modification. CLPeC will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any modifications to the Domeo Rewards, including but not limited to these Terms and Conditions.
- Each email address could register for the membership for one time only. Member must ensure that his Membership account details including but not limited to the password, the registered email, as well as any QR codes generated representing his Membership are kept confidential and are not disclosed to any parties. Member is fully responsible for any use of his Membership account by any persons and CLPeC shall not be liable in the event that a third person obtains access to a Member’s account to make transactions, whether with or without authority of the Member.
- Members could check their e-Membership card on the “My Account ” section, after successfully activated the Domeo account. CLPeC and Participating Partners are entitled to request a Member to present his e-Membership Card when he claims for any Rewards or makes any request in relation to his Membership, the e-Membership Card, the Domeo Points and/or the Domeo Rewards.
- Members may terminate their Membership at any time by giving written notice to CLPeC.
- CLPeC is entitled to forthwith terminate or suspend the Membership of any Member in case the Member breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or does not comply with the instructions of CLPeC. In addition, CLPeC shall have the right to forthwith terminate or suspend the Membership of any Member at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of CLPeC without any reasons or compensation. CLPeC shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom suffered by any party under any circumstances.
- CLPeC is entitled to cancel all unused Domeo Points of a Member forthwith upon termination of his Membership for whatsoever reasons without any compensation.
- If there is any misuse of the e-Membership Cards, QR codes, Membership accounts, Domeo Points and/or Rewards, including but not limited to Fraud and/or Misconduct by a Member, CLPeC and/or Participating Partners shall have the right to terminate or suspend the Membership or withdraw the Domeo Points and/or Rewards from the Member without prejudice to any accrued rights and remedies of CLPeC and/or Participating Partners against the Member.
- e-Membership Card refers to an electronic Membership card issued to a Member for enjoyment of the Rewards.
- Fraud refers to fraud, dishonesty and deceit including but not limited to:
- Providing false documents or information;
- Knowingly supplying incorrect information to accrue Domeo Points;
- Altering documents to accrue Domeo Points;
- Attempting to Domeo Points by any person other than the Member;
- Selling, bartering and/or purchasing Domeo Points including attempting to sell or transfer Domeo Points by means of internet based sales or auctions; or
- Knowingly benefiting from the Fraud or Misconduct of another Member or individual.
Misconduct refers to wrongdoing and improper behaviour including but not limited to:
- Enrolling for duplicate Membership;
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or the terms and conditions of Participating Partners (as amended from time to time);
- Inappropriate behaviour in dealing with the staff of CLPeC or the staff of any Participating Partner;
- Inappropriate behaviour whilst using Domeo eShop or related channels; or
- Attempting to obtain Domeo Points and/or Rewards by Fraud.
About Domeo Points
- Domeo members can earn and/ or exchange for benefits only after successful activation of Domeo account. Under no circumstance could any Domeo Point be converted into cash.
- Domeo members are not permitted to transfer any of their Domeo points to other Members.
- Once the Membership account is activated, Members may, subject to the Terms and Conditions of Domeo Point eShop , use the Domeo account to earn Domeo Points based on his eligibility, or according to the requirements or criteria as may be specified by and applicable to, any Participating Partner/ Participating Merchant.
- CLPeC and/or the Participating Partners/ Participating Merchants may run promotions from time to time by offering bonus Domeo Points. Qualification for such bonus Domeo Points is subject to the terms and conditions of each individual promotion.
- Participating Partners may require Members to follow different procedures to earn Domeo Points. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the applicable Participating Partners for Domeo Points earning.
- Following successful registration as a Domeo eShop member and successful linkage to a CLP online account, customers can earn Domeo points through participating in different activities. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions on the CLP Power Connect website for details. The eligibility of CLP Power account holders to earn Domeo points by participating in different activities is determined in accordance with the terms and conditions of the CLP Power Connect Programme. For customers who have any further questions or concerns, please contact CLP Power.
- All points should be used before expiry date, any unused points will be expired and be forfeited. The Domeo points expiry dates are as follows:
All Domeo Points converted in January and February 2023, will be expired at 23:59 on March 31, 2023.
From 1st March 2023, Domeo points are valid for at least two years from the date of earning. Domeo Points are subject to expiry date, which falls on 31st March, 30th June, 30th September and 31st December of every calendar year as follows:
Domeo point earned from (Effective on 1st March 2023): Doemo point expiry date: 1st January – 31st March in a year 23:59 on 31st March of 2 years after 1st April – 30th June in a year 23:59 on 30Mth June of 2 years after 1st July – 30th September in a year 23:59 on 30th September of 2 years after 1st October – 31st December in a year 23:59 on 31st December of 2 years after
- Detailed expiry dates can be viewed in the “Points Expiry Date section” under” My Points”. CLPeC shall have the right to shorten or extend the expiry period of Domeo points at any time without giving notice to a member.Unless otherwise specified, the Domeo Points are subject to the expiry dates stated in Clause 3.7 above. The expiry date of Domeo points earned by participating in individual promotions should be referred to the terms and conditions of each individual promotion from relevant Participating Partners. Please refer to the terms and conditions of each individual promotion and/or the relevant Participating Partners for details.
- CLPeC is entitled to cancel or deduct the Domeo Points of any Member if such Domeo Points were credited to the Member’s account incorrectly, or not in accordance with, or in breach of, these Terms and Conditions or the terms and conditions of Participating Partners/ Participating Merchants, at any time, with or without notice to a Member.
- CLPeC reserves the right to adjust or cancel any Points credited to a Member’s account incorrectly, or not in accordance with, or in breach of, these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice to a Member.
Redeeming Domeo Rewards
- Domeo Rewards refer to rewards to be redeemed by Domeo Points only. For purchased products (including purchases with using Domeo Points), please refer to section 5.
- Domeo Rewards can be redeemed by using Domeo Points on a first come, first served basis.
- Domeo Rewards available for redemption are displayed on the Domeo eShop
- Each electronic or paper coupon is subject to its respective terms and conditions. CLPeC will not re-issue or replace an expired coupon. CLPeC is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen products, vouchers, certificates or coupons redeemed or exchanged by you.
- If the redeeming quantity exceeds the stock quantity, such transaction would not be allowed to proceed.
Domeo Rewards will be delivered to you by one of the following methods:
- By Post – Domeo Rewards will be mailed to your correspondence address within 15 working days after receiving your request to redeem; or
- Electronic coupons (“E-coupon”): E-coupons will be stored in your Domeo account. You can log in your Domeo account, load and show the E-coupon to claim the Domeo Rewards at the designated collection points.
- All hard copies and electronic coupons cannot be transferred to another customer’s Domeo account.
- If you lose your coupons, CLPeC will not be responsible for any obligation, claim of the coupons, payment or compensation. No return or restoration of Domeo points used for redeeming the coupons is allowed.
- If you fail to fulfil the eligibility requirements, CLPeC will not be responsible for any obligation, claim, payment or compensation arising out of or resulting from the disqualification or forfeiture. No return or restoration of Domeo Points used for redeeming the coupons is permitted.
- Domeo Rewards cannot be changed, refunded, resold, and/or exchanged for cash. No refund, replacement or compensation will be allowed for any unused service and/or entitlement and/or loss or damage of product.
- CLPeC reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any redemption of Domeo Rewards, its mechanism and terms at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
- CLPeC is not a supplier of any products or services redeemable from the Domeo eShop. The respective suppliers of products and services remain solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities in relation to the relevant products and/or services.
- To the extent permitted by law, CLPeC accepts no responsibility for, nor does CLPeC guarantee defect-free, complete, accurate, or timely delivery of any products or services. You may, at your sole discretion use or try the products and associated services at your own risk, and remain liable for any damage and loss arising out of or resulting from usage or trial of the product at any time or under any circumstances. CLPeC accepts no liability for any defect of deficiency in any such products or services.
- Redemption of goods, services, vouchers, coupons or other benefits at a participating merchant is subject to the merchant's policy and the terms and conditions specified by the merchant.
- CLPeC reserves the right of final decision on disputes related to redemptions of the Domeo Rewards.
Calculation of delivery fees(in Hong Kong dollars) and logistic arrangement
- You may select the products with different delivery methods at the time, please be aware of the “Available Delivery Method" listing on product detail page, you can select your preferencered delivery method on the checkout page. (some products, such as Domeo Rewards, do not have all available delivery methods).
- If you do not use Domeo points in your purchase, you can complete the purchase as a guest. Check out as a guest cannot enjoy our comprehensive services, such as checking the order history.
- You may choose the delivery date (except Merchant Direct Delivery) for self-pick up at the designated location or door to door delivery (for designated products only).
- For products that require no installation or in a portable size and weight, you can choose to pick up at the Smart Energy@Mong Kok for free, with no minimum spending requirement. Please refer to the final delivery method on checkout page.
- For a single order on or above $500 (calculated based on the final payment amount after deduction of all discounts) with selected items (the Available Delivery Method with “Domeo Direct Delivery”/ ”Merchant Direct Delivery” or/and “Pick-up Service”(7-11 Self Pick-up) ) all specified products will be eligible for free delivery, you can also choose Self Pick-up in Smart Energy @ Mong Kok (Please refer to the final delivery method on checkout page.)For a single order with a purchase value of less than $500, you can choose to pick up for free in Smart Energy @ Mong Kok or pay $100 for delivery services (the $100 shipping fee is not included in the purchase value). Please refer to the final delivery method on checkout page.
Regardless of the number of items in an order, the delivery fee is calculated per a single order (except for Speedy Delivery):
- If there are 3 items in an order and the purchase value of that order is above $500, there will be no delivery fee. If there are 2 delivery methods involved (e.g.: 2 items are delivered by Domeo Direct Delivery and 1 item is delivered by Merchant Direct Delivery), there will be 2 shipments
- If an order contains 3 items, and the purchase value of the order is less than $500, you need to pay $100 for shipment. If there are 2 delivery methods involved (e.g.: 2 items are delivered by Domeo Direct Delivery and 1 item is delivered by the Merchant Direct Delivery), there will be 2 shipments.
- Only 1 delivery address can be catered for each order. Unless you purchase products, which require installation or direct delivery from the merchant, more than 1 shipment may be arranged. If you want the products in the same order to be delivered to different addresses, you are recommended to purchase them separately and fill in the delivery addresses in different orders.
- Speedy delivery service (only applicable to products marked with "Speedy Delivery" on the product page) requires an additional $100 shipping fee. Please read clause 6.9.III - Speedy delivery clause for details.
Domeo offers 8 different delivery/pickup services, please refer to the terms and conditions below:
- Delivery Service – Domeo Direct Delivery
- Delivery Service – Merchant Direct Delivery
- Delivery Service – Speedy Delivery
- Pick-up Service – Pick-up at 7-11
- Pick-up Service – Pick-up at Smart Energy@Mong Kok
- Pick-up Service – Pick up at Redemption Centre
- By Post – Clause 5.5 for details
- E-coupon – Clause 5.5 for details
Delivery Service – Domeo Direct Delivery:
- Under normal circumstances, the order will be delivered within 5 working days (the earliest expected delivery time), depending on the delivery service provided by different merchants. CLPeC appointed Domeo logistics partners to provide the delivery service. You can choose a specified date for delivery on the checkout page subject to the delivery arrangement of the merchant.
- The delivery service is available from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. No specified delivery time selection available. Delivery service is not available on Sundays and public holidays.
- Please enter a correct mobile number that can receive SMS or WhatsApp on the checkout page to receive delivery or pickup notices and for the deliveryman to contact. If any delayed delivery service caused due to wrong mobile number, CLPeC will not be liable for any claims or refunds.
- If the first delivery attempt fails, the deliveryman will contact you to arrange a second delivery. If the second delivery still fails (including customer refusal), the logistics company will contact you for third delivery arrangement, and the customer is required to pay additional fee for each extra shipment (including the second delivery) to the logistics company (arrangements are subject to the logistics company which is bound by their relevant terms and conditions) for subsequent delivery arrangements.
Order and delivery date arrangements
- Domeo direct delivery will collect the goods from different merchants in a single order (Except merchant direct delivery, voucher by post, e-coupons and pick-up at redemption center), and delivery the collected products at one time.
- You will receive an SMS notification before the delivery date, and the deliveryman will contact you by phone before arriving. Please pay attention to answer unfamiliar calls.
- If you fail to sign the delivery note in person and requires the goods to be placed at the designated receiving location (such as the management office or the door front) or ask someone to collect the products on their behalf, please communicate with the deliveryman first. Once you verbally agree and make above requests, it will be considered the delivery is completed. If the products are lost or damaged due to the customer's request, CLPeC will not be responsible for any compensation.
- Due to delivery restrictions and safety reasons, delivery services will be suspended when the black rainstorm warning is in effect, when typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted or extreme weather occurs. Please pay attention to the latest arrangements for the actual situation.
- If the delivery address is found to be in an area that does not provide delivery services during delivery, and you fail to provide other addresses to cause the delivery fails, CLPeC has the right to cancel the order and charge the customer for any additional administrative fees.
Additional charges for remote area delivery:
- Logistics companies or merchants will charge additional fees (the fees are directly charged by the relevant companies, actual fee is subject to the logistic company final charge).
- Remote areas include but are not limited to Tung Chung, Ma Wan, and Discovery Bay. The designated delivery period: every Tuesday and Friday
Not support direct delivery service Locations:
- Lei Yue Mun Harbour Road, all country park areas
- Lo Wu, Sha Tau Kok, Man Kam To, Ta Kwu Ling, Hok Tau, Luk Keng, Mai Po, Lau Fau Shan, Lok Ma Chau, Lung Kwu Tan, Lin O, Plover Bay, Pak Tam Chung, Hoi Ha Wan, Po Toi O, Yung Shue O, Damiaowan, Shangheche, Lower Woche
- All outlying islands, Hong Kong International Airport (except Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay)
- Kwai Chung Container Terminal, Restricted Area and PO Box
Tenement buildings / buildings without lifts and other arrangements
- Tenement buildings or buildings without lifts only provide ground settlement. Or the logistics company will charge additional fees (the fees are directly charged by the relevant logistics company).
- Additional charge: $10 / floor / 3kg (the actual charge is subject to the logistics company).
***Special delivery arrangements under the epidemic situation:***
- Buildings under compulsory tests: Orders for buildings cannot be delivered on the day of the compulsory tests. The deliveryman will contact the you to reschedule the delivery date of the affected order, which can be delivered as soon as two working days after the test is finished. Delivery service for other orders will return to normal the next day after unblocking.
- Buildings with confirmed cases: If the delivery address is in the list, the deliveryman will contact you and deliver the goods at the mutually agreed location (eg: building ground/management office)
- Confirmed cases in the estate: If there are no confirmed cases in the block where the delivery address is located, the delivery service will remain normal.
- Many estates or building management offices prohibit deliverymen from going upstairs, so most orders need to be settled on the ground floor. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Merchant Direct Delivery:
- Merchants will generally contact you for delivery arrangements within 2-4 working days after the order is successfully placed. The merchant will contact you for delivery arrangements on delivery date.
- Different merchants will have different delivery days, please pay attention to the merchant's delivery terms and conditions on the product page when purchasing.
Speedy Delivery (additional $100 shipping fee applies)
- Orders placed on or before 9pm every night will be delivered within 2 working days from the successful order date; orders placed after 9pm will be delivered within 3 working days from the successful order date. (Not applicable on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Example: The speedy delivery ordered on 12th of August at 8pm will be delivered within 14th of August.
- Only applicable to items marked "Speedy Delivery" on the product page.
- Speedy delivery service is not available for locations that do not support direct delivery.
- Speedy delivery service only applies to all products in a single order that are marked with " Speedy delivery". The Speedy delivery fee is $100 per order.
- If there is more than one product in the same order and all of them are marked with "Speedy Delivery", you only needs to add $100 to enjoy this service. If the same order contains any products not marked with speedy delivery, you will not be able to enjoy this service, and it is recommended to purchase them separately.
Example 1: If product A in the shopping cart is marked with speedy delivery and product B does not, your order will not be able to enjoy the speedy delivery service. It is recommended to purchase products A and B in two separate orders. Only the order for product A can enjoy the speedy delivery service.
Example 2: If you purchase a $399 product marked with speedy delivery and wishes to arrange speedy delivery, the customer will need to pay a total of $200 for shipping; that is, orders under $500 will be charged $100 shipping and $100 for speedy delivery, $200 in total.
- Orders placed on or before 9pm every night will be delivered within 2 working days from the successful order date; orders placed after 9pm will be delivered within 3 working days from the successful order date. (Not applicable on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Pick-up at 7-11:
- Each order can only be shipped to a single 7-11 store (pick-up point), and there is no order combination services. If you want to change the pick-up point after order completed, the logistics company has the right to charge you an additional fee for arranging the new pick-up point.
- 7-11 pickup service may not be available due to certain factors, such as product size, value and weight, please see checkout page for actual delivery options.
- Self-pickup orders will be delivered sequentially after confirmation. Generally, orders will be delivered to the selected pickup point within 5-10 working days (except outlying islands and some areas). The delivery time is affected by the actual situation, please refer to the SMS notification.
- Once the item arrives at the pickup point, the pickup notification SMS will only be sent to the mobile number entered during the order placement. CLPeC and the logistics company are not responsible for your inability to receive text messages or to be picked up by others due to incorrect mobile number.
- Please pick up the products within 2 days after the SMS notification is sent. If the products are not picked up within the pick-up period, the products will be automatically returned to the logistics company without notice. If you want to arrange to pick up the goods at the pick-up point again, the logistics company has the right to charge you an additional fee for another delivery. You should be aware the return and reschedule services will take a longer time to process.
Example: Received a pick-up notification SMS on 12th of August 12, please arrive at the designated 7-11 to pick up the goods on or before 11:59 pm on 14th of August.
- The "self-pickup code" must be provided for picking up the products and to check the contents of the pick-up. Please confirm that the products you have picked up are correct before leaving.
- The pick-up time of each pick-up point may be changed according to different circumstances. The actual business hours of the above pick-up point shall prevail.
- When typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted, the red or black rainstorm warning is in effect, or the weather conditions are judged to be unsafe by CLPeC, the pickup service will be suspended, and the day will not be counted into the pickup period.
Pick-up at Smart Energy@Mong Kok
- Self-pickup orders will be delivered sequentially after confirmation. Generally, orders will be delivered within 10 working days. The delivery time is affected by the actual situation, please refer to the pick-up notice.
- Once the item arrives at the pickup point, the pickup notification SMS will only be sent to the mobile number entered when the order was confirmed. CLPeC and the logistics company are not responsible for the inability to receive text messages or to be picked up by others due to incorrect mobile number.
- SMS must be provided when collecting the products. You need to check the contents are correct before leaving.
188 Sai Yeung Choi South Street, Mong Kok
Service Hours: Monday to Saturday, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (closed on Sundays and public holidays)
- You s must pick up the products within 10 days from the date of purchase, otherwise this order may be cancelled, or charges may be incurred, please read the following clause 6.18 for details.
Pick-up at Redemption Centre:
- The product page is marked with "Pick Up at Redemption Centre", which means that the item can be picked up at the designated redemption centre. Please click here for the details.
- You will need to select the branch during checkout and complete the transaction after the payment is successful.
- After the transaction is completed CLPeC will send a confirmation email, customers need to redeem the product at the selected redemption center after 14 working days upon receiving the confirmation email, and complete the redemption/collection within 14 working days.
The following information must be presented when receiving the product:
- For purchased product: Please bring along the pickup notice, the credit card used for payment of the transaction (printed copies are not accepted) and a valid confirmation email (each confirmation email can only be used once on or before the expiry date, which cannot be extended).
- For gifts with purchase (“GWP”): Please bring along pickup notice, receipt of delivery (if any) and original credit card used for payment must be presented at the pickup counter (printed copies are not acceptable).
- You should check the self-pickup product and the GWP (if any) and their quantities at the pickup location. Once confirmed, the product is neither returnable nor refundable. Please bring your own shopping bag as no bags will be provided for self pick-up products and GWP.
- No delivery service will be provided for pick-up products and gift.
- If authorized by third party (except 7-11) to pick up the product(s), please click here for more details.
For updating order details
- If the order or item status is marked as "Order Confirmed" or " Processing" , please contact our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2678 2626 . If you need to change the order details under other status, CLPeC reserves the right to reschedule and delay the delivery time and charge the handling fee each time.
- There may be different arrangements for the delivery and handling fee of each "Merchant Direct Delivery" products, please contact the merchant for details.
To replace a product or cancel an order:
- Once the order is confirmed, CLPeC does not accept any request to cancel the order or change the shipping method under normal circumstances.
- Please check the products for any damage and completeness immediately when receiving the goods (including delivery or self-collection). If the products is found to have manufacturing defects, CLPeC will provide free replacement for products within 14 days of receiving the product, please call (852) 2678 2626 for the replacement arrangement.
- If CLPeC agrees the customer is eligible for the product replacement, but the requested product has been out of stock, CLPeC will refund the relevant part to the customer.
- Before accepting product exchange, please present the original purchase receipt or relevant electronic copy to CLPeC.
- CLPeC reserves the right to refuse to replace the goods that have been signed for due to the appearance and the accessories incompetence. If the gift is damaged, CLPeC will reissue it as soon as possible.
If the size not fit your expectation:
- Before Delivery: CLPeC can exchange the product or model.
- After Delivery (The package has not been opened): CLPeC may allow you to exchange the product or brand or model with administrative fee(s).
- If it is after delivery and the package of the product is opened, no replacement arrangements will be made.
- Packing, accessories, user guide and blank warranty card should be returned together with the product in good condition for exchange or refund.
- The product to be returned should not be damaged, scratched, defaced, or contain any trace of water damage.
- No exchange would be made for product which has been registered online for warranty service or has undergone any repair.
- All gift items must be returned together with the returned products. Otherwise, the retail value of the gift item would be deducted from the refund.
- In exceptional case agreed with you, CLPeC will refund the amount you paid for the order to your relevant payment account which you applied to settle the payment or other means as agreed with you. The refund process takes about 3-4 weeks.
- Subject to the returns or exchanges policy, products may be returned or exchanged if the product you ordered are defective or damaged (with no fault on your part), or the product(s) is not what you ordered, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, CLPeC will refund the amount without any additional administrative fee(s).
- Once the order is cancelled, the Domeo Points used will be returned to the Domeo account that placed the order. The expiration dates for the returning points shall follow the original dates. No extension will be provided. For example, a customer placed an order with 100 Domeo Points, which expire on Sep 30, 2023. When the order was cancelled, the expiration dates for the returning points would remain on Sep 30, 2023.
- The product(s) offered by CLPeC is/are for household use only. Warranty service (including any extended warranty service where applicable) is/are offered by individual local distributer and the warranty period and coverage are subject to change. You should contact the agent direct on all matters related to warranty and other after-sales services. To the extent permitted by law, CLPeC shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the warranty services and extended warranty services.
- If you install the appliance on your own, CLPeC and the distributer are not responsible for any problem or defect arising therefrom. The distributer also reserves the right to refuse provision of free product warranty and/or maintenance service.
- CLPeC and the distributer are not responsible for any product defect or damage if it is caused by poor maintenance, improper use or handling or environmental factors. Agent also reserves the right to refuse provision of free product warranty and/or maintenance service.
- If you suffer any loss due to the defect of the product, CLPeC may consider giving you a refund of the product price conditional on your signing a discharge in favour of CLPeC and agent. However, no further compensation will be offered.
If delivery or installation is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, building structure or whatsoever reasons, CLPeC is not responsible for any compensation, product exchange or refund. The products must be delivered within 30 days or collected within 10 days from the date of purchase, except for the product(s) specified by CLPeC with a confirmed date of delivery or collection; otherwise, the order(s) will be cancelled. For reserved product order(s), if you cannot arrange for delivery or collection of product(s) on or before the confirmed date, CLPeC reserves the following rights:
- Store the product until it is dispatched and collect the monthly storage fee $1000 from the you; or
- Cancel the order and charge you for any additional expenses and losses due to insufficient, inaccurate delivery information, or failure to collect; or
- Dispose of uncollected product in any way without any obligation or liability to you.
- Removal Service Terms and Conditions
Customers who purchase selected electrical appliances, namely, air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, television, computer, printer, scanner and monitor may request free removal service for the same type and quantity of used electrical appliances (only applicable to the same type of electrical appliances). For detailed terms & conditions, click here.
Notes for purchasing delivery products:
- For customers purchasing delivery products, CLPeC or its agent will contact you within 5 working days for the delivery arrangement.
- You can also call our service hotline +852 2678 2626 for the details of delivery and installation services.
- For the delivery status under our logistic partners – GOLS, please contact : +852 2739 8872
Service hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
(Closed on Sundays and public holidays)
- For customers who have any further questions or concerns about the CLPeC Terms & Conditions for this website or its usage, you may contact our Customer Relations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address:
CLPe Commerce Limited
8 Laguna Verde Avenue, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
About discount codes
- Discount codes are not applicable for redemption of Domeo rewards.
- Discount codes may not be used for delivery or installation fees by CLP or its suppliers.
- Discount codes may not be used in conjunction with other discount offers.
- If the customer provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate or omitted, or CLPeC has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate or omitted, CLPeC has the absolute right to suspend or terminate the customer’s account or its Services to the customer, and the customer will not be entitled to all relevant Services or Rewards (or any portion thereof).
- CLPeC may at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the customer’s accounts or its Services and related benefits to the customer if such customer commits misconduct, fraud, misuses of the Services and offers in any way with unacceptable content (including any content that incites hatred or discrimination, whether racial, social or political, or any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory or otherwise objectionable content), or fail to comply, or violate these terms and conditions.
- If we terminate your account, all of your Domeo Points and related Domeo Rewards (both current and unused) will be revoked without compensation.
- Under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, no one is able to enforce or benefits from this terms and conditions except the customer and CLPeC (including its successors or assignee).
- In case of any disputes, CLPeC reserves the right of final decision.