Table Top Induction Cooker and Ceramic Cooker
CLP Domeo offers a selection of electric water heaters from multiple brands, including RASONIC, Lecon, Jenfort, Zhenfu, and Germany Treasure. Various types of electric water heaters are available, such as instantaneous, showerhead, central storage, and electronic thermostatic models. Customers can compare and choose the most suitable product. Selected electric water heaters come with free delivery and installation. They are suitable for most new public housing, private housing, and village houses. As induction cookers and electric ceramic cookers are easier to clean and more energy-efficient than open flame cookers, their popularity has been growing, especially with the increasing number of open kitchens in new developments. However, what are the key points to consider when choosing between these two types of cookers?
Firstly, the heating methods are different: induction cookers generate heat through the "eddy current" effect between the cooker and iron-containing cookware, while electric ceramic cookers use infrared radiation. Therefore, induction cookers can only be used with iron-containing cookware, while electric ceramic cookers can be used with all heat-resistant cookware.
The biggest advantage of induction cookers is that the heat is directly transferred to the cookware, with a high thermal efficiency of up to 90%. It does not waste electricity and does not increase the surrounding temperature. The thermal efficiency of electric ceramic cookers is also 75%, with even heat distribution, similar to open flame cookers, but it takes time to cool down after use.
The following table can help everyone understand the differences between induction cookers and electric ceramic cookers:
|Induction Cooker||Electric Ceramic Cooker|
|Heating Principle||Generates heat through magnetic field induction at the bottom of the cookware||Uses nickel-chromium metal heating elements to convert electric energy into infrared radiation|
|Cookware Requirements||Metal cookware||No restrictions|
|Heat Transfer Efficiency||Fastest heating speed. High heat transfer efficiency and energy-saving||Even heat distribution. Lower heat transfer rate and higher power consumption|
|Ease of Cleaning||Flat surface, easier to clean||Flat surface, easier to clean|
CLP Domeo Sales Hotline: 2678 2626
Office hours: Mon - Sat, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays).
Items 1-24 of 83
- RasonicRIC-SNG28S Kitchen Use Single-Burner Induction CookerRIC-SNG28S$0.0035,700Special Price $1,978.00 Regular Price $2,680.00
- JNCJNC-R2IDC-BK Built-In or Tabletop 2-Ring Induction Cooker (Free Kitchen Knife and Scissors Set) - PromotionJNC-R2IDC-BK$0.0039,600Special Price $2,200.00 Regular Price $2,680.00
- UniwareUNI-101A Ultra-thin induction cooker (Touch Panel)UNI-101A$98.002,000Special Price $268.00 Regular Price $399.00
- JNCJNC-IFC220-BK JNC Infrared Ceramic Cooker 2200W (Promotion)JNC-IFC220-BK$199.002,000Special Price $398.00 Regular Price $998.00
- RasonicRasonic RICGB201E Compact Single zone Induction CookerRIC-GB201E$213.004,000Special Price $418.00 Regular Price $658.00
- MideaMidea IH-RTS2156 Multi-functional Single zone Induction CookerIH-RTS2156$446.00100Special Price $451.00 Regular Price $559.00